Thursday 5 June 2014

I'm going to do some writing, cooking and reviewing here!

Very soon my personal blog about natural cosmetics, health and nourishment will be properly written into existence. For now just a quick post.

I can't promise anything new and/ or revolutionary, but I can promise entertainment, reviews, recipes and my testing failures!

I have been inspired by some wonderful blogs on health, food and natural cosmetics and I wanted to share what I have learned and experienced so far in my quest to get healthier and live a more environmentally responsible life in our consumer society, without having to compromise on luxury and pleasure! (I promise, this will have been the longest sentence on the whole blog!)

I'm off to a conference next week, but once I get back I'll try and review a product or two at least once a week, post a recipe or two and maybe entertain with some anecdotes from my life.

xxx, C.

P.S: You can write your comments in either Dutch, German or English
P.S: Ihr könnt eure Kommentare entweder in Niederländisch, Deutsch oder Englisch schreiben
P.S: Jullie kunnen je kommentaren in het Nederlands, Duits, of Engels schrijven



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments and critiques constructive, clean and friendly, thank you!